Terms & Conditions
As a local independent business we very much value your custom, however, as with all service-based businesses we need to put in place the following terms and conditions to ensure the best experience for all of our guests and the smooth and profitable running of a small independent business:
General Terms & Conditions
● All Bristol Wine School attendees must be 18 years of age or over at the time of attending a course with us, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult.
● Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis and confirmed only upon receipt of full payment to Bristol Wine School.
● Bristol Wine School Gift vouchers are strictly valid for 12 months from date of issue and are fully non - refundable.
● Gift vouchers have no cash value, cannot be used in conjunction with any offers or discounts and cannot be redeemed against goods or services at our partner venues.
● Bristol Wine School believes in responsible drinking, and would kindly ask you to refrain from consuming alcohol prior to an event or tasting with us to ensure the best experience for yourselves and all of our guests and tutors.
● We reserve the right to refuse entry if we believe that a customer is already under the influence of alcohol to the point of distracting other guests or the tutor/host. This also applies equally to private and corporate bookings.
● Discount codes are only to be redeemed against the full course price, and not in conjunction with part payments or any other offers or discounts.
● Bristol Wine School must be notified in advance of any food allergies as requested on the booking form completed at booking, or by email if not included on the booking form.
● We will attempt to accommodate dietary requirements where possible but we cannot guarantee that an alternative option will be available at all events. It is the responsibility of the customer to check with us that alternatives will be offered.
● Where meals are provided by our partner venues, we will accommodate dietary requirements with prior notice as above.
● It is the responsibility of the individual concerned to check with us the suitability of food offered either in advance by email or at the start of the event.
Cancellations, Transfers & Refunds
● Should the course date you are booked onto become unsuitable, we strictly require a minimu of 10 full working days notice to transfer your booking to an alternative date.
● Transfer requests made with less than 10 working days notice are subject to a transfer fee of £15 per person.
● No refunds will be made if you cancel your booking with less than 10 working days notice.
● If you are unable to attend the event you are booked for with less than 10 working days notice you are welcome to send someone else in your place. We require advance written notice by email to email@example.com a minimum of 60 minutes before your event.
● It is the sole responsibility of attendees to ensure arrival at the destination venue by the published starting time, allowing sufficient travel time for traffic, transport delays, train cancellations etc. Bristol Wine School are not liable for any delays and will not offer any refunds or transfers if you are late or unable to reach the venue destination.
● In the unfortunate event that we have to cancel or postpone a course, we cannot guarantee that the alternative dates offered will be for an event at the same time of day or same day of the week.
● In the event of a course postponement or cancellation Bristol Wine School will not be liable for any costs or expenses you incur. If you are booking accommodation or transport in advance we strongly recommend that you seek appropriate insurance.
● If you are unable to attend a class due to adverse weather conditions our booking and cancellation policy still apply, however, at our sole discretion we may offer alternative dates for a replacement class.